AeroTEC is a Design, Test, Engineering, and Certification company of more than 250 employees based in Seattle, WA, that has been in business since 2003 and has worked on more than 100 projects of various size and complexity, from small minor aircraft STC upgrades to the co-development, flight test, and certification support of a clean sheet aircraft.
The company is headquartered in Seattle, WA, but maintains a significant footprint at Grant County International Airport in Moses Lake, WA. AeroTEC’s Moses Lake campus, known as the AeroTEC Flight Test Center (AFTC), includes:
• Three world-class aircraft hangars – 85,000 sq ft, 65,000 sq ft, and 32,000 sq ft
• Engineering & administrative office space
• Fully equipped machine shop
• MRO Services (FAA Part 145 Repair Station)
• Staff of engineers, mechanics, pilots, technicians and support personnel