Falcon Field Airport - City of Mesa, Arizona
Falcon Field Airport in Mesa, AZ is centrally located in the Phoenix metropolitan area. It combines quality facilities, one-stop aviation services, and abundant business and recreational opportunities. Aerospace and aviation companies considering expansion or relocation will find:
• Federally recognized Opportunity Zone.
• 300,000 SF of new hangars, office and manufacturing space coming soon will provide an exceptional business location with a range of premium amenities.
• 100 acres available for build-to-suit development.
• More than 100 on-airport businesses support aviation operations, manufacturing and research & development activities.
• Two runways (5,100 and 3,800 feet) accommodate a variety of fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters.
Falcon Field serves as a reliever to Phoenix Sky Harbor International and Phoenix-Mesa Gateway airports, the region's two commercial service hubs. It is convenient to three major freeways, including the Loop 202 Red Mountain Freeway, the 101 Freeway north-south corridor, and Highway 60 Superstition Freeway east-west corridor.