Magnaghi Aeronautica S.p.A.
The Group has its roots in Magnaghi Aeronautica of Naples, a company founded in 1936 to support the flight activities of the Italian Air Force.
In those years the company has been cooperating with major Italian and European companies, developing its first products for new aeronautical programmes such as G91, G91Y, F104G and F104S.
Subsequently, it participated in further developments for fixed and rotary wing aircraft both military (CH47, SH3D, HH3F, A129, PD808, G222, S211, AMX) and civil (P.180, ATR42, ATR72, AW169).
More recently a vision always focused on innovation, combined with the desire to increase its global scope, led Magnaghi to become partner of a number of leading-edge international aircraft (Eurofighter Typhoon, Tornado, M-346, Airbus and Boeing programmes) developing, certifying and producing complete landing systems in full autonomy.