This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
Since 2006, WBParts has grown into an industry leader with over 50 employees. We embrace cutting edge technology and systems to make the process of serving our customers more efficient and accurate. Our specialties includes military aircraft structural components, mil-standard hardware and fasteners, test stands, and aircraft line replacement units and subassemblies.
Woodward is an independent designer, manufacturer, and service provider of energy control and optimization solutions. Our Aerospace and Industrial segments serve aerospace/defense and power generation/distribution markets. In aerospace/defense, our systems and components optimize the performance of both commercial and military aircraft, and associated integrated propulsion systems. We solve customer problems with innovative fluid energy, combustion control, electrical energy, and motion control systems, helping them offer cleaner, more reliable, and more efficient equipment.
Wyatt Aerospace is an aircraft parts supplier, broker, and distributor with the experience and capability to provide fast and flexible service to the international aerospace industry. Serving MROs, airlines, and other aviation organizations, we have more than 60,000 line items spanning expendables, rotables, and sealing solutions.
W.B. Walton Enterprises designs and manufactures a line of equipment that prevents the accumulation of snow and ice on satellite earth station antennas. The company was founded in 1946 by William Walton, Sr. originally to do electrical contract work for companies like Western Union, RCA and Comsat. In 1979, William Walton, Jr., present President and Owner, took on the considerable challenge of fighting the harsher elements of weather that affect satellite communications. Since then, W.B.
Celebrating its 100th year serving the aviation industry, W.S. Wilson is an authorized worldwide distributor of quality aircraft bearings and associated hardware with distribution centers located in the USA, Europe and Asia offering full 24/7 AOG service. We stock probably the largest and most comprehensive product range of aircraft bearings, bushing and rod-ends anywhere for most aircraft types, enabling us to provide the best possible price and fastest delivery. We offer long-term agreements and consignment programs to airlines, MROs, and OEMs/sub-contractors.
Since 1949, Wabash Power Equipment Company has supplied thousands of boilers for rentand installation around the world with unique solutions from order to start-up. We maintain a diverse inventory of new & used rental boilers. We also supply power generation equipment including gas turbines, steam turbines, diesel generators, pulverizing mills, and other auxiliary equipment in our strategically placed warehouses throughout the United States. Wabash Power is heaquarted in Wheeling, IL in the Chicagoland area.
Wales is a major centre for Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul. Over 10% of the UK's activity is managed here. With world leading names including GE Aviation, British Airways and DECA already here and smaller companies such as eCube emerging, the sector continues to grow in volume as well as workforce expertise. Alongside opportunities to tap into local markets, businesses in Wales have suppliers on their doorstep. A mature supply chain serves both aerospace and defence markets with leading edge electronics and communication systems.
Wall Colmonoy is a leading global materials engineering group of companies engaged in the manufacturing of surfacing and brazing products, castings, and engineered components across aerospace, automotive, glass container, oil & gas, mining, energy and other industrial sectors.
Built in 1896 along Hubbard Street as a machine shop for the Railway Steel Spring Company factor located across the street which made locomotive and car wheel tires, as well as other components. The shop was later taken over by the Wayne Foundry & Stamping Company in 1939, which specialized in automotive, aerospace, and heavy transportation products. A foundry was added onto the east side of the plant around this time. The company closed in 2005, and the building has been vacant since.
for information about which cookies we use and what information we collect on our site. By continuing to use this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device.