Avoid Weather Incidents With Honeywell’s IntuVue RDR-7000
What makes IntuVue RDR-7000 the most technically advanced radar available, for business aircraft operators?
With the IntuVue RDR-7000 Weather Radar, Honeywell is bringing its industry leading IntuVue® weather radar technology in a light weight, more powerful and easily retrofitted single line replacement unit to fit more business aircraft platforms.
ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY TO SEE MORE OF THE STORM
- 3D Volumetric Scanning and Volumetric Memory Buffer
- Real-time view of weather from 0 to 60,000 FT, out to 320 NM, and in azimuth up ±60° horizontally in front of the aircraft
- First weather radar to detect turbulence out to 60 NM
- Predicts wind shear out to 5 NM
- Detects hail and lightning conditions out to 160 NM
- Strategic Weather Detection – Automatic Mode
- Tactical Weather Analysis Mode
- Ground clutter extraction based on internal terrain database
- Certified to the new FAA enhanced turbulence Minimum Operational Performance Standard (MOPS) Reference FAA TSO-C63f and RTCA MOPS DO-220A