High Performance, Low-Loss RF Jumpers
Carlisle Interconnect Technologies (CarlisleIT) offers RF cable jumpers in multiple configurations to cater to most applications. We currently supply 1.85 mm, 2.40 mm, 2.92 mm, and 3.50 mm connector types on 0.079" coax, but if you are looking for a length or configuration not found in the options below, please contact us to enquire about custom orders. We aim to provide an end-to-end solution that encompasses Precision RF Connectors, RF Jumpers, and Adapters.
Why Choose RF Coax Jumpers from CarlisleIT?
CarlisleIT offers multiple configurations for RF jumpers with 1.85 mm, 2.40 mm, 2.92 mm, and 3.50 mm connector types on .079-inch (outer shield diameter) coaxial cable. Low insertion loss and VSWR of CIT’s coax jumpers indicate the high quality and performance. Low VSWR of <1.2 indicates a uniform impedance profile across the length of the Coaxial Cable Assembly with minimal unwanted standing waves and reflections. Keeping the insertion loss less than -3 dB across the 50 GHz frequency spectrum ensures that the signal loss in the cable is very small.
Interlock stainless steel armor Coaxial Cable Assemblies are also offered by CarlisleIT in 0.125 and 0.092-inch cable jacket sizes, or 0.078 inch and 0.105 inch outer shield sizes respectively. The armor extends the assembly life and adds additional physical protection.
- Versatile low-loss cables offering outstanding performance in almost any environment
- RF/Microwave coax cables supporting frequencies up to 70 GHz
- Armor cables for over bending and high-temperature operation
- Excellent abrasion and cut-through resistance for Armored Coax Cable Assemblies
- Lower loss than Competition and precise phase matching
- Standard RF Jumpers phase matched to +/-2 ps in pair.
- Tighter phase matching to +/-1ps and +/-0.5 ps is available upon request
- Light weight of less than 5 g/ft
- Minimum static bend radius of 0.130"
- High flex life of 3,000 cycles
- Wide operating temperature range of -65 °C to 165 °C
Why Work with CarlisleIT?
- Industry leader in RF cable manufacturing:
- Low risk in supply chain
- High-quality products Wide range of technology
- Flexibility: One-stop-shop for all RF connectivity needs
- Standard & custom cable solutions: Address unique needs in different applications