Lightweight ARINC Trays
Carlisle Interconnect Technologies (CarlisleIT) has developed an innovative line of lightweight ARINC trays that are 20% lighter than standard trays. All of our trays are designed and fabricated using top quality aerospace-grade materials that meet or exceed ARINC specifications, as well as all civil and military aircraft application criteria.
Our special lightweight designs stand up to the most rigorous environmental hazards for in-flight and on-the-ground operations. Each tray is fully warrantied, ensuring that your avionics systems equipment will fit securely and operate safely. Our trays are engineered so customers can select the right product from off-the-shelf designs or customize a solution that will best fit their requirements.
CarlisleIT trays are designed to accommodate positive pressure air cooling systems when installed on a plenum shelf or equipment rack.
- Over 20% lighter than standard ARINC 600 trays
- Tested to the following RTCA-DO-160G criteria:
- Robust Random Vibration: Cat R, Curve B3, B4
- High Level Short Duration Vibration: Cat H, Curve R
- Operational Shock: Terminal sawtooth, 6G
- Crash Safety Impulse: 20G terminal sawtooth
- RoHS compliant
- Materials meet flammability, optical smoke density and toxic gas generation requirements.
- Direct fit replacements for most ARINC trays.
- Can be specified individually or as part of a CarlisleIT integrated assembly.
- Ideal for weight-critical applications.