P&WC Long Term Leasing Through Spare Engine Solutions
P&WC Long Term Leasing Through Our Spare Engine Solutions
Flexible leasing solutions to keep operating costs down, extend the life of your aircraft and boost your business.
Why choose one of our Spare Engine Solutions:
Our expanding portfolio of leasing options allows you to:
- Prioritize your capital
- Grow your business
- Minimize your risk
- Extend the life of your aircraft
Access to 850+ engines – the largest rental pool of P&WC engines in the world
You can lease an engine or an APU, giving you the peace of mind of knowing that we have you covered
Our Solutions Provide:
- Exclusive access to the latest-configuration spare engines over the lease term.
- Engines for all P&WC-powered aircraft – regional airlines, corporate jets, helicopters and general aviation (PT6A).
- Competitive pricing that includes hourly flying rates and fixed monthly lease rates – no hourly minimums if you don’t fly.
- Coverage for scheduled engine maintenance and access to the Global Service Network.
- Integration with an engine maintenance program such as our Fleet Management™ Program (FMP™) for added coverage.
Long-Term Engine Leasing
Prioritize your capital and reduce operating costs with exclusive access to a leased P&WC spare engine for 12 months or longer. Long-term leases are available for P&WC-powered regional aircraft, business jets, helicopters and general aviation (PT6A).
How it works:
P & W leases you a latest-configuration spare engine for 12 months or longer. You pay a competitive hourly flying rate and fixed monthly rate – with no hourly minimum charges if you don’t fly.
Our long-term leases provide:
- Coverage for scheduled maintenance and access to the Global Service Network
- Option to integrate with a P&WC maintenance plan (e.g. Fleet Management™ Program) for added coverage
- No “core-in-shop” requirements or fees
On-Wing Engine Leasing
A cost-effective way to optimize your capital, reduce expenses and extend the life of your aircraft by paying only for the hours you need.
How does it work?
P&WC purchases your engine and leases it (or another one) back to you at an affordable rate. Engine is on-wing for the lease duration.
On-wing leases provide:
- Access to capital to grow your business and reduce risk – we pay you for the asset
- Extended aircraft flying life and/or a means to get parked aircraft back flying by leasing the engine only for the time you need
- Coverage for off-wing scheduled maintenance and access to our Global Service Network during your lease period
- A competitive monthly and hourly fee