Alatus Aerosystems is an industry leader and key strategic partner in the aerospace industry.
With more than 50 years of experience at our aerospace production sites, Alatus is a leading organization in the machining, weldment, and assembly of complex hard and soft metal components. And our collaboration with L&L Products on an innovative insulation blanket technology is enabling us to soar to new heights.
Alatus is known for its reliable quality and excellent service delivery, and we hold the trust of the most demanding partners in the industry. We are an integration partner with experience, stability, and unique technology. We have worldwide presence and we are continuously optimizing our processes, standards, and capabilities.
Alatus Aerosystems at a Glance:
• More than 50 years of history, experience and capability
• Industry leader in machining complex components out of hard and soft metal
• Collaborator with L&L Products on an innovative insulation blanket technology
• Specialization: medium to large complex parts and exotic metal weldments and assemblies
• Machining of Extrusions, Plates, Forgings and Castings
• Bump Form, Break Form and Stretch Form
• Surface Protection
• Parts Assembly
• Titanium Welding
• High-quality Laser Inspection
• Main portfolio: Fuselages, Wing Skins, Stringers, Spars, Longerons, Spar Webs, Fittings, Engine Mounts, Landing Gears, Ribs and Trunions
• Machining capabilities: Multi-spindle, High-speed precision and XXL dimensions
• Main materials: Aluminum, Aluminum-Lithium, Titanium
• 30+ large flatbed machines
• Parts up to 48m x 4m in size
• Alatus qualifications: AS9100, ISO 9001
• 6 locations, including 2 manufacturing sites:
• USA: Brea (HQ), Chatsworth, City of Industry
• Latin America: Mexicali
• Europe: Hamburg, Toulouse