Bond Optics, LLC
Founded in 1959 in Grafton, New Hampshire by Leonard Guaraldi, Sr. as a division of Massachusetts based Bond Research Labs, Bond Optics has earned a reputation as a world class supplier of custom precision optics. In 1966, Len Sr. relocated Bond Optics to the neighboring community of Lebanon, NH where a new facility was built to support the manufacture of precision optics in this emerging field. Expanding rapidly in the early years, Len recognized the importance of both hiring trained opticians, and training local talent within the community. Earning a reputation as a highly desirable employer in a rapidly growing field, Bond Optics was able to successfully develop a core team of trained technicians .
Leonard Guaraldi, Jr. has been working in the field of optics since his teenage years. Assuming the role of president following the death of his father, Leonard Sr. in 1983, Len Jr. has been instrumental in the growth of Bond Optics, expanding its manufacturing and testing capabilities with an assortment of custom designed continuous polishing machines up to 97 inches in diameter, numerous single spindle polishing machines. Mori-Seiki CNC glass machining centers, and six Zygo phase measuring interferometers up to 18 inches in diameter. Following two facility expansions in 1982 and 1996, Bond Optics now offers state of the art glass polishing, glass machining, optical assembly and full metrology services in our 32,000 square foot facility.