For the last 15 years, HBP has partnered its customers’ project, R&D and process engineering teams to ensure that provision is made, from a very early stage, for the practical realities of large production runs:
- Resolution of technological issues associated with the transition to industrial manufacture of models and prototypes
- Competitiveness compared with low-cost countries
- Design, project engineering (parts and subassemblies)
- High-precision turning, machining and cold-forming – small/medium/large production runs (an expert in complex mechanical components)
- Production of subassemblies and competitive solutions.