CAMBRIDGE VALLEY MACHINING
Cambridge Valley Machining provides comprehensive design through manufacturing services for startups, Fortune 500 businesses, and other domestic and global customers. Whether the project is a single piece prototype or a multi-year production contract, our engineers work with our clients to cultivate long-term relationships based on our mutual successes.
Our clients have recognized us, since our founding in 1988, as a leading provider of quality, innovation, and value in our outsourcing solutions. Whether you may want us to design equipment for process automation or manufacture your parts, the resources available at Cambridge Valley Machining make an ideal choice for your outsourcing needs.
• ISO 9001:2000 certified (ISO 9001 since 1996)
• AS9100 certified
• Department of Labor SHARP certified for over 10 years
• Diversified and flexible resources to meet the needs of your project
• Extensive domestic and foreign supply chain
• Capital investment in more than 30 CNC horizontal milling, vertical milling, and turning centers
• ITAR registered, FFL Manufactures License