Kenard Engineering Co. Ltd.
The origins of the Kenard Group can be traced back to 1953, before being incorporated in 1964 by KEN Churchill and Alan RichARD Magenis and subsequently purchased by the Ellis family in 1982. Since then the Kenard Group has evolved into a thriving and diverse organisation. As an established and trusted tier one supplier to some of the world’s most prestigious OEMs, our ability to produce and reliably repeat even the most complex, close tolerance machine components gives our customers the confidence to push the boundaries with their designs.
Our two manufacturing divisions, based in Dartford and Tewkesbury, offer high value precision engineering capabilities that are increasingly making the Kenard Group a critical part in the supply chain . Our full service offering extends from precision machining to complex project management of assemblies, encompassing a wide range of disciplines such as non-destructive testing, heat treatment, chemical processing, painting and assembly. With a proven track record of competing globally, we operate with the latest best practice and applications in engineering at our core.