Mero-TSK International GmbH & Co. KG
The MERO company started its activities in 1928, when Dr.-Ing. Dr. h.c. Max Mengeringhausen established the first building service engineering firm in Berlin, Germany. In 1948 he moved the company headquarters to Wurzburg.
From his idea to offer economic and innovative, customized solutions for the construction sector by using his industrially prefabricated elements he developed the "MEngeringhausen ROhrbauseise" (tube/node construction) in the late 1930's.
In the meantime, MERO-TSK has been offering a wide range of construction elements, which are distributed not only as individual product lines but also as packages or part turn-key solutions. The philosophy of transferring natural laws into construction technology has continued to shape the aims and methods of the company implementing state-of-the-art technologies in design, manufacturing and construction.