Permali Gloucester Ltd.
Permali Gloucester Ltd. was founded in 1937 and is now a market leader in the manufacture of composite materials for the aerospace, defence, rail, automotive and medical markets.
Products include Permaglass laminated composites, sandwich panels, Plasticell foams, and also components and assemblies manufactured using these materials. Permali operate an approved quality controlled design and manufacturing process.
The company operates from a 10,500 m2 facility to the south of Gloucester city centre and close to the M5 motorway.
In house capabilities include:
- Resin impregnation of glass and aramid fabrics.
- Press lamination of flat panels (including high pressure pressing of UHMWPE).
- Moulding and vacuum bag bonding of complex composite shapes.
- Ceramic tile encapsulation and metallic combinations.
- Resin infusion moulding and resin transfer moulding
- Precision 5 axis and 3 axis CNC machining.
- Waterjet cutting.
- Bonding and assembly operations.
- Polyurethane spray coating.
- Polyurethane blown film manufacture.