Safespill's Ignitable Liquid Drainage Floor Assembly (ILDFA) is an environmentally safe fire protection system for MRO hangars. The system is chemical-free, using only gravity, water, and marine-grade aluminum flooring to immediately contain and remove any spilled liquid.
With this system in the maintenance facility, some benefits include:
• No risk of an accidental foam discharge damaging your aircraft
• Improvement on day-to-day hangar operations
• No need for drip pans and less downtime for fuel spills
• No defueling aircraft prior to maintenance
• 50-year plus life cycle and low cost of ownership
• Industry code adopted after rigorous fire testing and reporting
Learn more at https://safespill.com/hangars/.