Schaeffler Aerospace understands that modern aerospace applications demand rolling element bearings that combine the highest quality and reliability. This is why, through expert diagnosis and repair, we can restore bearings, associated and adjacent components to an as-new condition in less time, for less cost and to the high standards expected from aerospace experts.
Repair Station Service includes:
- Cleaning, Inspection, Repair and Alteration of Roller Bearings, Ball Bearings, & Bearing Journal surfaces
- Aerospace, Military, Rail, and Industrial Applications
- Barden, FAG, INA and competitor postitions
- Global network
- OEM, Design organization and DER approvals
Refurbishment advantages vs. new production include:
- Lower cost-less than purchase of new replacement hardware (aftermarket)
- Better availability and turn around time (ex. 3 weeks vs. 26 weeks new)
- Less schedule risk-periodically raw material is scarce and industry capacity short.