Tech Manufacturing, LLC
Over 60 years of aerospace parts manufacturing expertise.
Tech Manufacturing began as a single person aerospace machining company in 1956 by a retired McDonnell Douglas employee working out of a 3 car garage in South St. Louis.
As the business grew, the firm expanded from the 3 car garage into a facility off of Chouteau Ave & Theresa Ave in the downtown St. Louis area.
The current owners purchased the business on May 25th 2003 after Tech Manufacturing had grown to 25 employees.
At the time of purchase, the company was making parts for 4 aircraft, on 1 shift, running 5 days per week. Equipment included 3- & 5-axis machining for hard metals and 3-axis machining for aluminum.