Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (ANC)
Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (ANC) is the world’s fifth-busiest cargo airport, strategically located between the Asian and North American markets.
- Daily freighter flights to 22 markets
- 2,600 aircraft engines fly through ANC annually
- Close to the Boeing supply chain
- Near 9 U.S. military bases
- Regular Boeing Dreamlifter visits
- Highest per-capita population of aircraft mechanics in U.S.
Visit us at MRO Americas and discover why FedEx and Alaska Airlines choose ANC for MRO.