Aerospace Aluminum Castings
Impro Aerotek is equipped with comprehensive process technologies for aluminum castings, including investment casting, permanent mold casting, and shell mold casting. We assist customers in selecting the most suitable process which can meet their quality and cost expectations.
Our investment casting process can pour castings up to 15kg and 500 x 500 x 500 mm. Our permanent mold casting can produce parts up to 10kg with a size limit of 400 x 300 x 150 mm while our shell mold casting processes can produce parts up to 10kg with dimensions up to 260 x 260 x 150mm.
Impro Aerotek has delighted its customers by providing one-stop component solution.
In-house value-added capabilities
- Tooling design and manufacture
- Prototype development
- Casting secondary machining
- Heat treatment
- Surface treatment
- NDT and laboratory testing
- Certification and assembly
- AS 9100
- ISO 9001
- Nadcap (Heat treatment, surface treatment, lab services, NDT, more)
- ISO 13485
- 2020 GE Aviation Excellent Supplier Award
- 2020 Honeywell Aero Supplier of the Year Award
- 2019 Honeywell APAC Supplier Excellence
- 2018 Honeywell APAC Supplier Award
Customers can trust Impro Aerotek for reliable quality and delivery services. CONTACT US TODAY for your product needs!