Engine Leasing Solutions
P&WC Long-Term Leasing, On-Wing Leasing and Lease-to-Own Solutions
Flexible leasing solutions to keep operating costs down, extend the life of your aircraft and boost your business.
Our expanding portfolio of leasing options allows you to:
- Prioritize your capital
- Grow your business
- Minimize your risk
- Extend the life of your aircraft
Access to 1000+ engines – the largest rental pool of P&WC engines in the world. You can lease an engine or an APU, with the peace of mind that we have you covered
Our Solutions Provide:
- Exclusive access to the latest-configuration spare engines over the lease term.
- Engines for all P&WC-powered aircraft – regional airlines, corporate jets, helicopters and general aviation (PT6A).
- Competitive pricing that includes hourly flying rates and fixed monthly lease rates – no hourly minimums if you don’t fly.
- Coverage for scheduled engine maintenance and access to the Global Service Network.
- Integration with an engine maintenance program such as our Fleet Management™ Program (FMP™) for added coverage.
Long-Term Engine Leasing
Prioritize your capital and reduce operating costs with exclusive access to a leased P&WC spare engine for 12 months or longer. Long-term leases are available for P&WC-powered regional aircraft, business jets, helicopters and PT6A turboprops and APUs.
How it works:
P&WC leases you a latest-configuration spare engine for 12 months or longer. You pay a competitive hourly flying rate and fixed monthly rate – with no hourly minimum charges if you don’t fly.
Our long-term leases provide:
- Coverage for scheduled maintenance and access to the Global Service Network
- Option to integrate with a P&WC maintenance plan (e.g. Fleet Management™ Program) for added coverage
- No “core-in-shop” requirements or fees
On-Wing Engine Leasing
Our On-Wing Lease offers a cost-effective solution to continue flying near end-of-life aircraft or get a parked aircraft back in the air by providing you with a leased engine that matches your engine costs with your aircraft operating horizon.
How it works:
P&WC provides you with a leased engine that will remain on wing that matches your aircraft operating horizon and flying hours needed. In some cases, P&WC can also purchase your existing engine from you at market pricing and lease you back an engine that will remain on-wing, giving you access to capital and reduced operating costs going forward.
Our on-wing leases provide:
- Extended aircraft flying life and/or a cost-effective means to get parked aircraft back flying by leasing you an engine only for the time you need
- Coverage for off-wing scheduled engine maintenance and access to our Global Service Network during your lease period
- A competitive monthly and hourly fee
- Possibility of P&WC purchasing your existing core engine as part of the lease agreement
Lease to Own
A flexible engine ownership model that enables you to purchase a new or used P&WC engine with a down payment and smaller payments over a period of up to 18 months.
Our lease-to-own solution enables you to:
- Continue flying while making smaller equalized payments toward engine ownership
- Better plan your operating expenses
- Reduce your upfront capital expenditures
- Access the largest global pool of P&WC engines
How it works:
- You sign a lease and title transfer agreement and provide an initial deposit
- Pay a set monthly amount based on the published price for a term of up to 18 months
- The engine title is transferred to you at the end of the term