Exemplary maintenance services
We are proud to have a team of highly qualified engineers and mechanics who apply the best international standards and practices. Our experienced team is always ready to take care of your aircraft 7 days a week.
As a CAR Part 145 and EASA Part 145 certified facility, we offer highly efficient and cost-effective line maintenance services and AOG support. This means that we comply with all aircraft maintenance operations and continued airworthiness programmes. We can also provide CAMO services when requested. Whatever your maintenance needs, we are fully qualified and ready to serve you.
At a glance:
• Line maintenance for Global Express, Challenger 604/605, Falcon 900EX and Falcon 7X/8X along with limited Airbus A320 series support.
• EASA Battery CAP Check and Overhaul
• Overhaul and renewal of cabin equipment with the support of local partners
• 24/7 spare parts supply, procurement and storage
• Maintenance and airworthiness certification
• Development and management of maintenance programmes
• Pre-purchase and technical inspections
• Construction supervision, delivery, and handover inspections of new aircraft
• Wheel shop capability