SCHROTH Airlite® Light-Weight Passenger Lap Belt
- Up to 25% lighter in weight than a conventional passenger lap belt
- Reduced weight of SCHROTH AirLite® allows airlines to save on fuel costs, reduce CO2 emissions
- High strength aluminum and steel components
- Rated strength: 13.3 kN (3.000 Ibs)
- Meets TSO/ETSO-C22g and dynamic 16 g requirements
The SCHROTH AirLite® passenger lap belt is the signature product of light-weight and comfortable SCHROTH commercial passenger restraints. Its ultra-low weight lift lever design allows commercial airlines to substantially reduce the total cost of ownership for their passenger lap belts and to realize significant fuel savings. SCHROTH standard passenger lap belts are in use with many large and small airlines worldwide.
A variety of lift lever buckle designs and more than 160 webbing colors allow for customized options which add value to both airlines and passengers.