Technical Capabilities For Operations Worldwide
DAS holds an FAA/EASA Part 145 Repair Station certificate and provides services and support for corporate, commercial and regional aircraft operations worldwide with more than 90 of the most experienced employees in the aviation maintenance industry at our facility in Cedar Hill, Texas.
We offer a wide range of technical capabilities, including:
- On-site structural and composite mechanics with expert experience in repair and overhaul of flight control surfaces
- Thrust reverser overhauls for GII, GIII, GIV, and G400 as well as thrust reverser repairs for other aircraft platforms
- Radome repair & testing
- Spoilers, rudders, flaps, ailerons, elevators, L/E’s & T/E’s and tabs, wing tips, winglets, MLG and NLG doors, fairings
- Lower, upper and fixed engine cowls
- Pylon and floor panels repair and re-bonding
- Inlet repairs and overhauls
- Repair of composite, honey-comb, and metal-bonded structures and the transmissivity testing of radomes.
- Structures Repair
- Advanced composites (Aramid, Kevlar, Graphite, Fiberglass, Exotics), and metal materials (Aluminum, Stainless, Inconel, Titanium).
- 3-, 4- and 5-axis milling machine capability
- Two autoclaves