TTE-Avionics Hosting Unit
Avionics housing for up to 4 3U cPCI insert cards
The TTE-Avionics Hosting Unit is a 3U cPCI chassis, specifically designed to meet the challenges of harsh space environments. It provides a modular platform for the design of complex distributed systems and applications as well as the processing of critical (rate-constrained, time-triggered) and non-critical Ethernet traffic.
The TTE-Avionics Hosting Unit is designed, qualified and manufactured by Beyond Gravity.
• Avionics Hosting Unit with integrated power supply and 4x 3U cPCI slots for insert cards
• End Systems can be accessed via PCI (via backplane) or SpaceWire (externally).
• Customizable to customer needs due to modular front panel and backplane design
• Compatible with the TTE-Switch Space 3U cPCI and the TTE-End System Space 3U cPCI
• Two separate power compartments for increased reliability
• TTE-Avionics Hosting Unit (EDU): Functionally representative model for laboratory use.
• TTE-Avionics Hosting Unit (PROTO): Functionally and electrically fully representative model for laboratory or qualification purposes.
• TTE-Avionics Hosting Unit (FLIGHT): Design qualified and acceptance-tested according to ECSS. Flight-grade model for safety-critical space applications.