TTE-End System Space 3U cPCI
TTEthernet® interface card with three Ethernet ports for use in space
The TTE-End System Space 3U cPCI connects spacecraft subsystems to the TTEthernet® network and was specifically designed to meet the challenges of harsh space environments. The card is built in a compact cPCI 3U form factor as an off-the-shelf product. TTEthernet® permits the use of synchronized and non-synchronized functions of distributed systems in the same Ethernet network.
• 3x 1000BASE-T/100BASE-TX Ethernet ports
• Safe partitioning between IEEE 802.3, rate-constrained and time-triggered Ethernet traffic (SAE AS6802)
• Interfaces TTEthernet® to PCI, SPI or SpaceWire host devices
• Fault-tolerant communication with high bandwidth utilization
• Supports the following host interfaces: PCI 32 Bit V2.1 33 MHz, SPI/QSPI up to 250 Mbit/s, SpaceWire RMAP 100 MHz
• TTE-End System Space 3U cPCI (EDU): Functionally representative model for laboratory use.
• TTE-End System Space 3U cPCI (PROTO): Flight model design that can be used for qualification, but with reduced parts quality.
• TTE-End System Space 3U cPCI (FLIGHT): Design qualified according to ECSS and acceptance tested. Flight-grade model for safety-critical space applications. Built with level-1 grade ceramic parts.