Signal Simulator and Calibrator with WiFi Operation
This portable, easy-to-use system for testing and calibrating sensor-driven systems gives technicians laboratory-grade precision in the field, factory floor, or flightline, with a NIST-traceable signal source. Simulate accelerometers, pressure transducers, tachometers (generators) and more.
MTI’s 1520 Precision Signal Simulator combines a rugged and ergonomic design with a battery that supports all-day use. This WiFi-enabled device can be remotely controlled via any internet enabled device on your network so that a single technician can perform troubleshooting and diagnostics. Technicians like the intuitive user interface and appreciate that its touchscreen is easy-to-use with a gloved hand.
- Signals – Dual Voltage, Single Current Loop, and Single Charge Mode in both Single Ended and Differential Forms.
- Waveforms – Custom, Sine, Square, Triangle, Pulse, Tachometer, and Sawtooth from 0.1Hz to 100kHz n 0.1 Hz increments.
- JOG function to detect "sweet spots" or critical signal values.
- The automatic sweep function allows simulation of machinery startups and shutdowns.
- Bridge Circuit Simulation – Easily command microvolts to simulate strain gauges.
- High Accuracy voltage and charge signals with accuracies to 0.05%.